iFixit today announced the release of its redesigned Essential Electronics Toolkit, a magnetized case equipped with a variety of tools and screwdriver bits for repairing iPhones and other electronics at home.
Many of the tools are featured in iFixit’s iPhone repair guides, including the iFixit Opening Tool, iFixit Opening Picks, and Suction Handle, providing the essentials for do-it-yourself screen repairs and battery swaps.
The toolkit includes:
- Magnetized Driver Handle
- Angled ESD-safe Precision Tweezers
- iFixit Opening Tool
- iFixit Opening Picks set of 6
- Suction Handle
- Easy-to-Open Magnetized Case
- Lid with Built-in Sorting Tray
- Sixteen 4 mm Precision Screwdriver Bits
- Phillips – 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Pentalobe – P2, P5
- Flathead – 1, 2.5, 4 mm
- Torx – T4, T5
- Torx Security – TR6, TR8, TR10
- SIM Eject Bit
The Essential Electronics Toolkit — a good stocking stuffer — is $19.95 on iFixit’s website.